OK, I consistently fail at making and achieving New Year’s Resolutions, but this year will be different by golly. And by using the phrase, “by golly,” you know I mean business.
I figured if I not only wrote them down but made them embarrassingly public there would be no turning back. Somehow, it makes me feel more accountable.
As boring and unoriginal as they may be, I have, sadly, not mastered these tasks and so I post them now with a determination to make them a part of my life:
- Exercise 3 times a week (Note: I joined a gym and worked out today for the first time in 2 years. Take THAT resolutions!)
- Be more patient, especially with Colin and Warren
- Read the lessons for Sunday School and Relief Society in advance
- Take vitamins daily
- Be quicker to find the good in a situation or person (i.e. stop being so judgmental)
- Clean the bathrooms once a week
- Read one book a month
- Clean out my parents’ garage
- Practice the piano daily
Nine items for 2009. Totally doable, yes?
What are you hoping to accomplish this year?