Time to take account of all of the goals I set out to do in 2009. After personal reflection, I’d like to report that there was some success, but also some failure. Not too bad, but I definitely could improve. That’s why there’s a whole new year, I guess!
So for 2010 I plan to attempt the following (yes, there are repeats from last year because why not keep trying, eh?):
- Do some sort of physical activity every day
- Be more patient, especially with Warren and Maddie
- Prepare my Sharing Time lessons a week before I give them
- Clean the bathrooms once a week
- Practice the piano more often
- Plan out our weekly dinner menu on Sunday to be ready for shopping on Monday
- Blog as events happen and not let posts build up
- Memorize (more completely) the Articles of Faith (Renny is making this his goal, too)
- Decide each day to focus on the positive
I love having the chance to start anew. The latest issue of The Friend reminded me what this time is all about: “A whole wonderful new year—365 days in which to learn and grow and serve and have fun.”
Happy New Year to all!